STE B.V. works for medium and large national and international companies, non-profit organizations and government. To give you an impression of work we are or have been involved in, you will find a selection of some of the projects implemented in defferent market segments below.
- Data centers (Groningen, Amsterdam and other places): complete Fire Safety advice, including design of watermist;
- Historical (monumental) Buildings; Fire Safety advice, including sprinkler of watermist system design;
- Storage Chemicals (various), based on the PGS 15: Full Fire Safety and environmental advice, including Fire Protection systems including Sprinkler systems with AFFF addition;
- Distribution Center (up to 40.000 m²) full Fire Safety and environmental Consultancy.
Writing Program of Requirements (PoR)
- Distribution Center (up to 150.000 m²): PoR for Sprinkler systems;
- Malls (up to 100.000 m²): complete Fire Safety advice, including writing PoR and sprinkler system design;
- Theatre: complete Fire Safety Advice, writing PoR and Sprinkler system design.
Advice and design Fire Protection systems (Sprinkler, Fire Alarm and Evacuation, Watermist systems)
- High-rise residential towers (up to 150 meters) for example Rotterdam;
- Educational institution (up to 20.000 m²);
- Sports and recreations building;
- Tunnel Security (2 km): design ventilation system and watermist system;
- Severall "smaller" projects such as Residential Buildings, Offices, Healthcare institutions, Hotels, etc.
Simulations and Calculations
- Evacuation Simulation (Simulex) like a theather, a football stadium, retail buildings (see also Simulex in Advice);
- Flashover Calculations (Pintegral): large multi storey residential complex;
- Fire and ventilation simulation (CFD) in car parks: more parkings, particulary underground;
- Fire Dynamic Simulations (FDS) in Malls.
- Forensic Investigation (witness expert) for violation of legislation for storage of hazardous materials (including PGS 15) and Fire Safety aspects but also research the cause of fire (Fire Investigation);
- Research business continuity (Media Park);
- Research of Fire Safety issues for new recycling processes;
- Research on new Fire Safety techniques in penitentiary institutions;
- Research on Fire Protection for storage of cocoa;
- Research on new Fire Safety techniques for Fire Protection in tunnels and subways.